1. Check to see if the parts of the equipment are in good condition, whether the fasteners are loose, whether the power supply line is abnormal, whether the voltage matches the nameplate, and whether the valve is in the correct position.
2. Check that all protective devices and safety accessories are in good condition.
This equipment is generally automatically controlled by a pressure switch, but the first operation requires the following steps:
1. Close the main circuit breaker in the electric control box, start the pressure switch, and the equipment is running and pumping up.
2. After the equipment is running, check whether the outlet valve of the oilless compressor is open, check whether the fans of each main engine are running normally, check whether the pipeline is leaking, check whether the display of the timer, pressure gauge, temperature controller, etc. is normal, and record the pumping. time.
3. Shut down the dental electric oil-free air compressor (if the air source is not used for a long time, please follow the instructions below)
Disconnect the main circuit breaker of the electric control box and cut off the main power supply; close the exhaust ball valve of the gas storage tank; open the drain valve at the bottom of the tank to drain the gas in the tank and then close it.
1. When the dental electric oil-free air compressor is powered for the first time, it is necessary to test whether the rotation of the machine is correct at 380V.
Method: Put the A4 paper on the side of the running machine head, and the A4 paper is sucked on the machine head to indicate that the direction is correct. When the direction of the oil-free air compressor is wrong, it is enough to switch any two of the three phase lines of the power line of the machine head. At 220V, it can be used directly without verification.
2. Although the dental electric oil-free air compressor is a maintenance-free system, you should pay attention to the working conditions of each handpiece at any time. If the handpiece works for too long or does not stop, please immediately check whether the pipeline is leaking, such as If necessary, please call after-sales service.
3. If there is an abnormal situation, please press the "emergency stop" switch or the pressure switch of the oil-free air compressor immediately to turn off.
4. Keep the air circulation in the machine room. If the ambient temperature exceeds 40 degrees Celsius, the poor heat dissipation of the machine head will affect the life. Please take corresponding measures to reduce the indoor temperature.
5. The solenoid valve used in the gas tank needs to be checked regularly, once a month. The tank drain valve needs to be drained regularly, once a week.
6. Please follow the instructions carefully to maintain and maintain the dental electric oil-free air compressor.
As a leading dental equipment factory in China, AJAX provides different types of dental chairs, dental simulator units, oilless compressor, etc. With excellent craftsmanship and high quality, our dental equipments are durable and easy to install. Adopting "quick response, inquiries must be given" as the core concept, AJAX continuously brings the best quality and spares no effort to support our customers. If you are looking for dental equipment manufacturer, welcome to visit our website and consult.