In recent years, more and more dental clinics have opened. As the main dental equipment of dental clinics and dental hospitals, the quality of dental comprehensive treatment tables will directly affect the treatment of dental clinics. Here we will show you how to select a dental unit.
1. The price of the dental unit is the first priority
First, it depends on the volume of business you expect. If you expect a small business and don't have a big budget, then we suggest you buy a pneumatic hydraulic dental unit, which is cheap but not durable. If it is a dental clinic with an acceptable volume of business, the main consideration is the electric dental unit.
2. After selecting the model of the dental unit, see if the configuration is suitable
If you are a dentist, you can omit the strong suction if you don't need it (if the strong suction is not an accessory but a standard part). In fact, the dental unit is a luxurious configuration, and a part of it can be reduced as needed.
Nowadays, both the dental clinic and the patients pay attention to the requirements of sanitation and disinfection, and the state has also made corresponding regulations. So how do you know if a dental unit is hygienic?
1. The hygiene of the dental unit. Whether there is a hygienic dead angle in itself. It refers to the part that is difficult to clean or cannot be cleaned. Some light arms have rubber boots to cover the joints and keep them looking good. Strictly speaking, these rubber sleeves are also hygienic dead corners, and bacteria will remain.
The material of the seat surface should be able to sterilize with a disinfectant, if the dental unit does not meet the hygienic requirements. Strong and weak suction requirements can be satisfied with a disposable straw.
If equipped with a straw, it can be used repeatedly and can withstand high-temperature sterilization at 135 degrees. Of course, the multi-function foot switch and the sensorless light are both designed to meet hygienic needs.
2. After-sales service of the dental unit, especially the maintenance. Many doctors have found that some companies offer no after-sales service after the product is sold. When a delivery system fails, it cannot be repaired immediately, resulting in many unnecessary losses.
The dental unit monopoly is quite perfect in after-sales service, with a 24-hour response mechanism, and a three-year warranty commitment for the dental treatment system, saving time and money for our customers.
3. The installation of the dental unit is very important. If the installation and debugging are not in place, problems will occur. Therefore, when purchasing a dental unit, be sure to find a company with strong strength and good product agency, and let it provide you with complete installation drawings, product dimensions, technical parameters, etc. and actively cooperate with them.